The ST-RoIP1+ is a state-of-the-art radio over IP network PC-Radio Interface. It is employed advanced digital voice processing technology to interface with most PC version PoC software for interconnecting mobile phone and 2-way radio users, and also bridging 2 or more 2-way radio networks. It is also adopted adaptive digital filter to remove the speckle noise to prevent all PTT false triggering.
The ST-RoIP1+ is an easy of operation, cost effective and highly flexible platform to operate with PC for extending communication range by linking conventional 2-way radio into a radio over IP network system.
DTMF remote link ON/OFF control function with password protection is available in the ST-RoIP1+. User can control the radio over IP link ON or OFF remotely by DTMF command.
- Very of installation and operation, you just plug in the USB cable to PC and connect with a radio
- Build-in high quality USB audio CODEC, supports both Windows XP/Vista/7/10 and Mac OS
- Build-in analog interface for supporting unrecognized OS
- DTMF remote radio over IP link ON/OFF control with password protection
- Allows user to change the DTMF remote control password
- Works with most popular voice messengers
- Works with most popular handheld radios
Solidtronic ST-RoIP1+ RoIP PC-Radio Interface with RT-4PS DIY Radio Connection Cable
- Brand: Solidtronic
- Product Code: ST-RoIP1+
- Availability: In Stock